Chart download question

jdubner

Within SkyviewUS is a folder named ChartData
There's one problem.  ChartData should be in the root directory (at the same level as SkyViewUS).  SkyViewUS will be a totally empty directory.

Second, SkyViewUS must be spelled with that exact mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.  (Yours appears to be different.)

--
Joe

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Joe has it. Chartdata should be in the root. It sounds like you are probably using a Mac to do this- in that case, you don't even need SkyViewUS. SkyView doesn't use that, only the Seattle Avionics Windows download program.

GalinHdz

There's one problem.  ChartData should be in the root directory (at the same level as SkyViewUS).  SkyViewUS will be a totally empty directory.

Second, SkyViewUS must be spelled with that exact mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.  (Yours appears to be different.)

--
Joe

THANKS. I typed SkyViewUS wrong in my post but it is spelled exactly as you said on the USB drive. I will move the ChartData folder to the root drive and check it out.

:cool:

GalinHdz

--
Joe

THANKS. I typed SkyViewUS wrong in my post but it is spelled exactly as you said on the USB drive. I will move the ChartData folder to the root drive and check it out.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, we have a winner! I did exactly what you said and it worked perfectly. Once again, THANKS!