CHT/EGT rise when PTT is depressed

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
So we actually have a repair process that we've just set up for this now. We'll need to see your SV-EMS-220 here for repair, instead of shipping a replacement as previously mentioned. Give our support team a call at 425-402-0433 or an email at support at dynonavionics dot com.

rocclobster

So we actually have a repair process that we've just set up for this now.

So we actually have to take our planes out of service for how long to get this fixed?

preid

I agree it's a pain, but so was that CHT spike on takeoff!
Wait until your conditional  inspection and send it in for repair at that point.In my case the EMS was behind the panel, which involved some work to take it out and put it back in, but I was doing the inspection anyway so good timing, per se.
I got mine back and it is rock solid now. Worth the time to repair. Believe me!
I have had great experience with RMA's with Dynon, In all fairness, they have exceeded any other vendor out there for their processing RMA's and repairs.

ILACIR

Dynon,

I'm not in USA, and i have this problem as well.
What can i do to solve it?

rocclobster

I just got an email back from Dynon Support. Turnaround time for the repair is 10 business days after receipt at the repair shop. With shipping both ways I'm probably looking at 3 to 4 weeks down time. The problem is not annoying enough for me to stop flying for a month to get it fixed. I'm pretty disappointed that this is the fix offered.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Anyone experiencing this problem should call  425-402-0433 or email support at dynonavionics dot com for direct help from our support staff.