Computer Based Training program

triple7driver

I REALLY wish Dynon would make some kind of Computer Based Training program for the various EFIS units. Sort of a program that you could run on your computer at home that simulates all the various functions and switches so you could learn all the ins and outs of the specific dynon unit you have with out powering up your aircraft. It would also be of great value to LSA schools that operate A/C with your equipment installed.

You could include it with the product or sell it outright seperately for CFIs like me. Also I am sure homebuilders would draw a great deal of inspiration from it while they are in various stages of their build.

With all of things that the Dynon units can do and with the increased functionality of the up coming NG units this would be very useful.

ccct

I have asked John & Martha King to produce a course for
Dynon Avionics.  Please ask them, too.  With enough customer
requests they may do it. I see a lot of Dynons in Flight Design planes.
I agree that a simulator on a PC would be very helpful.

Bill Mc, N248CT

PhantomPholly

How much are people willing to pay? I've just finished going through the pain, and it really isn't too hard to make a video if we don't care about the fancy bells and whistles.

I have a D180 and HS34, and I'll happily put together a video for enough $$$!!!!!

:D