Corrupt log file?

airguy

I've got dual Skyviews with the latest software installed, and on bootup one of the messages I see is "Log file corrupted, logging disabled". How can I cure this?

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
We'd need to see it here to fully fix it. But it only applies to the "diagnostic file" that we'd use in cases that we're helping you troubleshoot something and need deep diagnostic information. It won't inhibit you from recording user data logs and pulling them for your own use. In short, you can ignore it.

KA4HRE

I love flying!
I've seen that message too and wondered. See attached photo. Also, is the RTI0 UART message anything to worry about? Awesome products - keep up the good work!

Attachments

• 2015-08-15_09_53_57.jpg
    2015-08-15_09_53_57.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 135

airguy

Confirmed - I was able to download my logs this morning despite this error message. Let's hope I don't have need of the detailed error log for troubleshooting.

60av8tor

We'd need to see it here to fully fix it. But it only applies to the "diagnostic file" that we'd use in cases that we're helping you troubleshoot something and need deep diagnostic information. It won't inhibit you from recording user data logs and pulling them for your own use. In short, you can ignore it.

Interesting.  I recently had a restart in flight  :eek: - only time this has happened.  I emailed support about the restart and mentioned the corrupt message.  I was told that there is nothing to do because of the corruption issue - cannot download diagnostic file - but was also told the corruption error is a software issue and will be fixed with the next update.  This post seems to indicate otherwise...  :(