corrupt storage?

DrewSwenson

Fired up the SV in the hangar (not the first time)---and the last time I fired it up was to do the 1.5 update along with the map. Got stuck on the Dynon page. Killed the power, but the display did not want to turn off---could not manually turn off----unplugged the back up batt to turn off. Fired it up again----normal Dynon screen---but at the top of the display was a sentence about the storage being corrupt and to contact Dynon (sorry---should have copied the sentence verbatim). Fired it up for a third time and all was good----fired it up 2 more times---all was good.

Anything to worry about?

n223rv

I had the exact same issue last Wednesday night.... Seems to work fine now..... I'd like to know too if it is anything to worry about.
-Mike

dpbarnes

I had the same problem. I had to disconnect the battery momentarily to reboot it. It was always ok on the reboot. I thought it might have something to do with the charge in the Dynon standby battery. The status screen said it was ok with a value over 12 volts. So I let the Dynon battery charge by leaving the system running for about eight hours by using a trickle charger on the aircraft's main batteries. I have started the Skyview many times since then with no errors.