Corrupted data log files

tonybrixi

Hi,

I’m facing some issues with the data logs. I was trying to do the leaning test recommended at www.gami.com . When I sent them the file they told me that was unusable. Tried again, twice, and got this (attached), that I think are still corrupted.

Crawling here I’ve found that Waiters software, that seems to be great, but didn’t work with these files either. It says “Error Reading INI file 5”.

So I dived into them using Excel and it actually seems corrupted to me.

The information on panel during the flight looks pretty well, except that I’m having trouble leaning as the temp information keeps oscillating a little bit. That is why I’m dealing with that test, to find out if I can benefit of a new set of nozzles.

Attachments

• Arquivo_Comprimido.zip
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 176

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We see that those log files are corrupted somehow, with data appearing to be moving between columns. The engineer who could best address this issue is out on holiday until Monday 4th. I will ask him to review the files and respond at that time.

OM-DYN

Hi, I've got the same problem. See attached file. I'm not able to read the log file. The data are extracted from the version 5.1.1 of the software.

Attachments

• EFIS-D100_sn1496.zip
    294.4 KB · Views: 167

speedy

Hi All,

I think your problem is the difference in PC settings - US / Europe. I (as an European) start my PC on US config when I do a Dynon download. Perhaps you have to play with the xls. settings ("OPTIONEN") too (i.e. csv. , ...) - then it should work and you will get the loooong data list in an readable form.

Fly safely! ;)

OM-DYN

Speedy: thank you, it really works. I downloaded logged data with US setting of notebook (Start->Control Panel->Local Settings) and now data are readable. Seems, problem is with difference in decimal numbers. Europe setting is using comma (for example 1,25) and US setting is using dot (1.25) instead of comma.