Custom Audio Alerts

Doug1

I love flying!
Hi
All

I don't believe its possible to have a custom audio file saved on the usb stick attached to a particular sensor alert. This would enable you to program a general input for alerts and also annunciate warnings of your own design.
Does anyone think that is a worthwhile feature?

Doug

Dynon101

I love flying!<br />
Doug,

142 views and nobody has responded???

Dynon...you are missing the boat (plane)!!!

Where is your marketing guy on this???

WOW...I think this would be a REALLY USEFUL and COOL and MARKETING/SALES feature.

USEFUL:

Someone could build a widget to monitor their "hydroframic sprocket" temperature (as an example) and then when the programed value is reached the recorded voice would say "HYDROFRAMIC SPROCKET...HYDROFRAMIC SPROCKET"

This feature could introduce endless possible monitored functions...WITH VOICE.

I wanted a warning voice for my engine cowling temperature "ENGINE COWL" in case of a engine fire but instead all I have is a generic warning.

COOL:

You can get your kid to record the voice warnings and that would make the system more "fun". Your significant other could use a sexy voice to do the voice warnings...now that would be VERY FUN!!!

MARKETING/SALES:

The usual sales scenario is the husband trying to convince the wife to buy some expensive avionics and he is standing there at the booth all excited and she is looking at her watch...however if she sees something more "fun" and "personal" she buys in you make a sale.

If you were the only company to offer this feature you could have a voice warning button at your show booth and buyers could press the button and listen to a mix of 50 or so voice warning that people dreamed up and these voices would be the range from the boring old voice warnings you have now to, funny voices, and even sexy voice warnings such as:

Cute kid voice saying "FLAPS DADDY"

Homer Simpson saying "DOH GEAR"

Sexy voice saying "ENGINE OVERHEAT"

Yes it would drive the sales people crazy but I betcha a crowd of people will be pushing the button and talking/ laughing about it.

The Big D dont have that...Just say'in!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

scheevel

I love flying!
I think this is a great idea. I would like to have the ability to get a audio alert on V1, Vr, V2 etc.

Any idea if this could be done? It would be an added safety item.