D10 snapshot

Nigel Stokes

A simple question, people. How do I take a 'snapshot' in flight? My download program says I have a snapshot log installed but for the life of me I cannot find the answer in the manual.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
I see that reference in the support program help, and I have to admit (and I'm an old timer here), I don't know that there's anyway to "take a snapshot" in the D10 series. As far as I know, it's just a continual log of the data. Now, what some people do to "mark" data is to use an unused GP input, and tie it to a switch so that you can manually mark interesting events using its output.

Nigel Stokes

Thank you 'old timer', as one myself I appreciate any help. I'm glad that I haven't been as dumb as I was beginning to suspect. The GP input idea is a good one.
As I have your attention, I asked a question a long time ago which went unanswered....is there any kind of graphical program available to display the download of EFIS data? The SavvyAnalysis program for engine data is wonderful and I'd love to see a similar presentation for some essential flight parameters.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
We don't make one ourselves, but there have been a few downloadable ones that have popped up throughout the years and posted here. Let me see if I can find any....

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Here's one, that may or may not be still available: