Displays rebooting in flight USB data intermittent

Vincentsei

I love flying!
I just upgraded to the latest version 13.0.3 and flew two long cross countries. I have one 10 inch display and on one 7 inch. During both flights at about one hour into the flight the 10 inch display rebooted it's self. And the 10 minutes later the same thing happened on the 7 inch display. On the way back at close to 1 hour the 7 inch display rebooted. On both flights any map or approach data on the displays would be available and being displayed then would disappear and I would get chart not available. I could then call it back upmit would display for a few minutes and then get the same error. If I has an IFR or sectional chart it would disappear I would have to go deselect it from the layers menus it would display and then 5 minutes or so later it would disappear. Any ideas what I should try?
Thanks Vince.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Vince:

Please check your displays against our Service Bulletin 030413. Then please contact our Technical Support group so we can work with you directly to address this issue - support@dynonavionics.com or call 425-402-0433.

I just upgraded to the latest version 13.0.3 and flew two long cross countries.  I have one 10 inch display and on one 7 inch. During both flights at about one hour into the flight the 10 inch display rebooted it's self. And the 10 minutes later the same thing happened on the 7 inch display.  On the way back at close to 1 hour the 7 inch display rebooted.  On both flights any map or approach data on the displays would be available and being displayed then would disappear and I would get chart not available.  I could then call it back upmit would display for a few minutes and then get the same error.  If I has an IFR or sectional chart it would disappear I would have to go deselect it from the layers menus it would display and then 5 minutes or so later it would disappear. Any ideas what I should try?
Thanks Vince.