DSAB issues

Alfio

Configuration: D10A - D100 - HS34 - D120 - 2xSV32

When powering up the panel, I get the DSAB not working for a while, maybe a couple of minutes. It will recover at some point, and seems to be temperature dependent. In summer it can take 10 minute. In winter, only a minute or two. It now seems to take longer than last year, so I really need to get this issue resolved.

I have monitored the DSAB signals and during the DSAB failure the signal levels are 2 Volts compared to the 4 Volts normally seen. Seems like one of the devices is holding down the bus. I suspect the D120 and will be performing some more testing today to confirm.

I have software v. 5.5.0. The D10A's connection for update is not easily accessible, and last time an update was performed on it I had to send it back to Dynon. Not sure that this will not happen again, so would rather remain on 5.5.0. I am looking at possibly resetting the D120 to factory settings and installing 5.5.0 on it again. Does anyone have the update software for V 5.5.0?

I tried contacting Dynon many times (support as well as sales), but nobody is available to take my call. I did leave a detailed message last week, however nobody has returned my call as of yet.

Attached images of normal operation (4V pk), and DSAB failed (2V pk).

Attachments

• IMG_2869.jpg
    IMG_2869.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2871.jpg
    IMG_2871.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 91