DYNON HELP -BOTH ADAHRS/ EMS FAIL

vlittle

Here's a proposal:  A circuit like this should work without significantly affecting measurement accuracy.  It's important to have a low impedance ground for the clamp diodes (short connection to main system ground).

The resistors prevent unwanted failure of the clamp diodes.  The clamp diodes are for protecting the EMS, not absorbing battery dump energy.

Vern

Attachments

• IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 155

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Bill - sorry we missed your post. It sounds like for some reason your SkyView Network didn't come up properly, but this isn't a known issue. Did you happen to check what the SkyView Network Status page looked like? Or grab a diagnostic log?

N941WR

Bill - sorry we missed your post. It sounds like for some reason your SkyView Network didn't come up properly, but this isn't a known issue. Did you happen to check what the SkyView Network Status page looked like? Or grab a diagnostic log?
I haven't flown since this happened but I have powered up the SkyView more than a few times since this happened, all without an issue.
I did grab the dump this evening, if it will help, let me know and I'll send it on.