Dynon support

preid

Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
754
Location
SoCal
Another great experience with Dynon support. A big shout out to Jeff at support! He took the time to grab a manual and review each step I made that resulted in a calibration error, in the end his patience and time paid off by not Only resolving this issue but a audio issue I was never able to resolve before his guidance. I have lots of experience with the skyview but having that second pair of eyes to point out something I missed was huge!
sure I have frustrations with Dynon 3rd party hardware support but support has more than made up for that in the last decade!
 
Agree totally in regards to Jeff in support. When I was working on installing a Garmin G-175 with my Dynon, Jeff knew more then Garmin support did about their own product. Every time I called in the recent past it has been Jeff answering the phone and he has always had the answer. Don't know what you are paying him but a raise is certainly called for. BZ to Jeff!
 
Not to pile on but these folks are stellar. Always patient, always helpful, phone or email. This is my first dive into Dynon (bought the plane September) and I'm a huge stickler for after sales support in any arena. Dynon has been fantastic, I'm sold.
 
I have 17-18 years of Dynon experience as a customer and now dealer/intstaller.

Compared to my Industrial Automation enginnering background......NOBODY, not even the big G (garmin) company come close. I see a lot, and overall the best bang for buck is Dynon. Simple as that.

Or simply.........if there was anything better, regardless of price, I would be using/installing it. Parade Rest!
 
Back
Top