Dynon Training Options

aseair

I am relatively new to Dynon and have been trying to find recent videos or training for the HDX and autopilot. All of the training that I have found online is 6 to 8 years old and seems to focus on the Skyview Touch. I know they are similar but I am looking for more recent information relevant to the equipment in my plane (C182Q). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JWS

I have wanted a browser based training simulator for years. Apparently never going to happen. Newer on-line training would also be very helpful

chohman

Can't wait for updated HDX and AP training via online, YouTube or SIM! I would be happy to be a volunteer, guinea pig, or join the team that is working on this!! I'm available! :)

SaltyGator

Hmmm,
I'm a rookie pilot with new panel and i have been tickled wit the available online information in my transition. I'm definitely looking forward to the updated HDX training. FLY DYNON!:cool:

RAS

We can confirm we're making progress on an HDX-specific training series.
This is/was great news. Any updates on what is to come? Tips & Tricks Volume 1 was released about a month ago. We had a new HDX system installed early last year and we could really use some up to date videos to help us take advantage of all there is to offer.

JP JR

This one is fun with the most current version of X Plane, there’s a few more options if you’re running a older version of X plane

Danerazz

Thanks, I have XP11 but will start looking for stuff with Dynon in it. Hadn’t thought there were any out there.