EGT issue

petep

I love flying!
All my EGTs were working fine until now. I uploaded V14 and right near the end of the process I got a red flag and an error that went away before I could read it, Now EGT1 is red X. Checked all the connections. Should I try a new V14 upload?

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
There isn't really a way for the software to not load correctly in the way you're thinking. One thing you can do is an export of the user data logs. There's an alert log in there that may have whatever that error was.

Does the EGT come back online when the engine's running? (and you're seeing higher EGTs). You might see if anything is up on the pin mapping page. Also, what is on the sensor debug page?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
This is an odd result of updating to v14.0 - please contact Technical Support - support AT dynonavionics DOT com for some individual assistance with this issue.

All my EGTs were working fine until now. I uploaded V14 and right near the end of the process I got a red flag and an error that went away before I could read it, Now EGT1 is red X. Checked all the connections. Should I try a new V14 upload?

petep

I love flying!
FInished troubleshooting today. As improbable it might seem the EGT probe in question choose to die just as I did the install. No a V14 problem. :D