EGT Records As C Instead Of F

Dynon101

I love flying!<br />
My EGT indicator and all other engine parameters are displayed in F however when I upload the data to SAAVY the all of the engine parameters are displayed in F however the EGT will show as C.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Michael Jackson

My EGT indicator and all other engine parameters are displayed in F however when I upload the data to SAAVY the all of the engine parameters are displayed in F however the EGT will show as C.

The Flight Data Viewer can be used to view your recorded flight data. https://www.JASFlyer.com It has many great features which allow you to easily view and analyze your data. One small feature allows you to export data to Savvy and all the temperature scales are correct.

TrevorMills

Hi,

In Savvy you can make unit conversions for all data - for example C to F or Gallons to litres.

Go to 'Account' 'My Aircraft' then select the 'Actions' option on the right of the screen. One of the options is 'Unit Conversions' at the bottom of that screen you can select the 'Series' and 'Unit Conversion' as required.

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 16.47.38.png

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 16.46.50.png

Regards
Trevor

Dynon101

I love flying!<br />
I made the change in unit conversions as Trevor suggested however the units still show up on Savvy as C.

I opened a support ticket with Savvy and they responded today with

>Yes, I would take this back to Dynon support. The highest value that I am seeing in this file is 609, and the column is marked as Celsius, which is 1182 F, not quite close to 1300-1400. Now obviously this whole thing hinges on the in-flight display showing 1300+ values, I have not seen this with a Dynon before, so I'm not sure what else to offer here, but pull me back in the loop depending on what Dynon has to say.

So I know that the airplane screen shows the TIT temp as F so for some reason the data when it gets to Savvy is showing up as C even though the conversion is C to F.

Has anyone had this problem?

THANKS!!!