EMS-D10

ButlerXT34

New to this board. We have a D10 installed in our rebuilt T34. Soon ready to do the first engine start and wondering where/ how to set the D10 with the parameters of the engine….ie min/max ranges. I’ve looked through the manual and all I discovered was to write here….
As well, attached is a picture taken the other day, the engine has not run yet and wondering will all the numbers fall in line once it is running? Only the DC and OIL TEMP is reading correctly, since we had ground power plugged in and temperature was roughly mid to high 60’s F.

thank you for your time and look forward to learning from this group.

Tyler Butler
CBA7. Butler Petrolia Airfield
Petrolia, Ontario
Canada
IMG_5311.jpeg

maartenversteeg

I love flying!
The two bottom EGT temperatures are clearly out of line, all CHT and EGT temperatures should read the same if the engine is cold (room temperature), this suggests that the two high EGTs are either not connected or wrong connected. Oil and fuel pressure at 84 and 23.5 are also suspect if the engine was not running, but maybe your fuel pump was running

ButlerXT34

Thanks, yes we just have two of the EGTs hooked up and those with the CHTs look normal of course. This was roughly the outs temperature. Fuel was pressured a few times. Hopefully the oil press will adjust after the first start. I am still looking to see if I can set my own temp/ pressure limitation…..thanks again for the response