EMS Datalog Problem

daveg

I flew for about 1/2 hour yesterday and downloaded my EMS datalog afterwards for later analysis.  When I open the file up today I expected to see yesterdays flight as well as a few hours of previous flight data in the usual 1700 lines or so of data.  Much to my suprise, there was only about 200 lines of data and it was the end of a previous days flight.  Nothing from yesterdays flight was recorded.

I have had no issues with EMS datalogs in the 35 hours I have flown my D180 so far.

The only thing I might consider I did different yesterday was that I changed my time span between readings from 10 seconds to 1 second and later back to 10 seconds during the flight.

Any thoughts as to what could have stopped the data log recording?

Dave G.

daveg

It had been set that way since day-one but let me check it out tonight when I get to the hanger. I want to make sure I did not inadventently turn that feature off when I changed my scan rate. I was making changes in the same screen on the fly.

Thanks,

Dave

daveg

I checked my logging settings and logging was set to "on" and record at boot was also "on."  

I went for a short flight and then downloaded the data log afterwards.  Todays flight as well as the previous days flights that were absent from the data log mysteriously re-appeared.  The datalog is back to 1700+ line items in length.

Since all my data has  re-appeared, I guess I am oK now. I will continue to keep an eye on this.

Thanks,