EMS setup units

WestCoastOz

As per previous posts I have installed by the F.D. factory an EFIS100 & EMSD120 combo in my CTsw.
I am currently setup using the metric units as I prefer to see F.Flow in L.P.H. as all our fuel calculations etc are done in litres.
Rotax publish their performance data in kW & Nm however for some reason use ' in.HG' for manifold pressure.
I know it is a simple task converting 'in H.G.' to millibars however I must say I am more familiar with looking at M.P. in terms of 'in.HG'.
Is it possible to set-up the EMS to read fuel flow in L.P.H. and M.P. in 'in H.G.' at the same time?

Also..what are others experience with the voltage indications? mine tend to be very erratic with the indicated voltage varying rapidly from about 12.1V to 13.5V. Is this normal or should I investigate further?

Thanks

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Mixing English and metric units is not possible today, but we are looking into supporting this sometime in the future.

Voltage should not be too erratic. Though there are a number of things that could cause this, the best way to see if the EMS is the problem would be to get another voltmeter in the system to cross check it.

Thomas_Schaad

Would be great to set up at least MAP in Inches, as this is the only real usefull unit. On the other hand I pretty much prefer liters and °C.

Rgds Thomas