Enumerating Network Stuck At 0 Percent?!?!?!

Dynon101

I love flying!<br />
I just received my EMS that was repaired by Dynon because it had the dreaded CHTs and EGTs rise when the transmitter is on. I just installed it and started up both screens and the right screen started up normally but shows a RED X where the EMS info should be however the left screen got stuck on the black screen with white letters that say "ENUMERATING NETWORK 0 PERCENT" and do not power off skyview during update.

What do I do when it is stuck at 0 percent and does not move???

Any help would be appreciated!!!

porterjames

I love flying!
I powered the screen down in spite of the warning. Upon startup for the next few cycles the screen started at checking the devices on the network and ultimately operated correctly. After a few times it reverted to normal startup.

MaydayMayday

> I powered the screen down in spite of the warning.

Thanks,

The display now says "could not initialize USP RTIO port, restarting... And it is just stuck

I tried to push and hold the #1 button for 5 seconds and the screen just stays on. I pulled the CB and the screen just stays on.

What should I do now? THANKS again for the help!!!

MaydayMayday

I found on the Vans Forum where Dynon Tech support said

>Have you turned it completely off and back on? If it's stuck on the backup battery you can push buttons 1,2,5 at the same time to force a shutdown.

I did that and it restarted normally!!!