Fuel Widgets greyed out

hornet2008

Hi All

On my RV 9 flap and trim are not connected to the EMS and are greyed out on the T1000. My concern is whilst doing the fuel calculation the two tank level indicators on the screen are greyed out. Both sensors are connected. I've tried to do fuel quantities using Hardware Calibrations/EMS/ L&R tanks but voltage doesn,t increase or decrease on the screen. Nothing happens. At present both tanks are empty and left tanks shows 2.41 measured volts at the tank sensor. Right measures 1.51 measured volts at the tank sensor. How do I get the widgets to show some colour. I've set them for three ranges and  enabled them.
Regards Peter - Pulling what's left of his hair out

jakej

Peter,
Not sure what you're asaying about the Flap Trim not connected to the EMS - if they are not wired to the EMS then of course they will be 'greyed out'.
Widgets - did you check the EMS SETUP - SENSOR INPUT MAPPING page ? that needs to show what you have connected to the D37 & D25 pins.
If you do have the Flaps/Trim connected & they are 'greyed out' then the same method applies.
You can pm me if you want & discuss offline ;)

hornet2008

I don't have trim and flaps connected. They are not the issue. I'm trying to do fuel calibrations. Filled the tanks 5 litres at a time three times now and still no joy. The widgets are showing calc but are greyed out. Have been shaking the wing in case the resistive sensor is stuck but the same thing happens with both wings. I feel I have missed something. My mobile is 0438double26double84. Thanks Jake.