GPS HSI performance w/ firmware 3.0.0?

lykowdk

The PDA version of the AnywhereMap does output the data, although it will incorrectly sync your time and will not drive the OBS needle.
The Anywhere XP version does not output any data at all.

TRCsmith

I would like to know which NMEA data (string or otherwise) is required to fully operate with Dynon products?

I would like to contact Anywhere Map and ask to include any missing string or missing data needed to operate or work with Dynon products. I've been a user of Anywhere Map for almost seven years and very munch like there software.
As a user of their product they have been receptive in the past about adding data to operate other products like Trio Autopilots to mention one. If enough of the users of Anywhere Map that use Dynon could ask again (which I and others have in the past) we may get them to speed it up and release another ver with the required data.

Thanks
Tom

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
See http://dynonavionics.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1168298819/0 for some technical details.

TRCsmith

Thank you.
Now, if all other Anywhere Map users can go to the anywhere map forum and request the required NMEA data it could make life with Dynon alittle nicer.

Thanks again
Tom