GTN flight plan connections?

johnsteichen

I have been functioning for a while with a GTN 750 feeding my Skyview HSI
Do I need any additional wiring to get the flight plan info to feed from the GTN to the Skyview (cross feed ?)
Using the new version 10 software of course to display it on the map page. :-/

60av8tor

Do I need any additional wiring to get the flight plan info to feed from the GTN to the Skyview (cross feed ?)
Using the new version 10 software of course to display it on the map page.  :-/

I will say no, without knowing the specifics of your setup. I have a 430 feeding the SV through ARINC. At first I thought I had an issue with the 430 flight plan on the v10 upgrade until I realized you have to enter the flight plan menu and select the Garmin flight plan instead of the SV. The only 'issue' I have (not really important to me) is that I remember the advertisement saying SV will show holds as well - mine does not. It is on the 430, but not the SV. The SV map just shows straight lines point to point, no holds, etc. Maybe it is because I am non-WAAS, not sure.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The GTN flight plan can only be displayed on SkyView's map; "cross feed" is not currently a feature of SkyView.

Using the new version 10 software of course to display it on the map page.  :-/