HS-34 not responding after update

sstearns2

Hi,

I have a D100, D180, and HS-34. The have been working well together for almost 200 flight hours now.

I attempted to update them and the update on the D-100 and d-180 went fine, but the PC software will not detect the HS-34. I think the problem in that I forgot to disconnect power to the HS-34 while updateing the other two.

I used the backup to put the D-100 and D-180 back to the old version, but the HS-34 still will not communicate with the D-100 or with the PC software and the DSAB will not see the other units on the D-180 or D-100.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Is the HS34 powering on at this point? Even if it's not attaching to the network, you should still see lights. If not, then we'll definitely need to see it here. If it is, then I'm wondering if your serial port to the HS34 might have a wiring issue. Have you updated it successfully previously?

sstearns2

The light on the HS-34 flash briefly when power is applied but that is it. I have updated it before so I think the wiring is okay.

Should I pack it up and send it in?

Thanks,
Scott

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Yeah, we might need to see it. Get in touch with our technical support first to obtain an RMA though. They can be reached at support at dynonavionics dot com or 425-402-0433.