Info button doesn’t show current destination

hmanvel

I send my flight plans to my SkyView Classic from my Avidyne IFD440. Then when I hit the map info button, it shows an outdated destination, I have to manually enter the code for my destination. Guessing I’m doing something wrong, shouldn’t that update when a flight plan is sent? Everything else works as it should. Advice appreciated!

Raymo

I love aviation!
You'll need to select the airport on the map to put it into context for the Info button to work. I use this a lot while flying to get frequencies to the radio so I can listen for ATC alerts and ATIS information. I currently only fly VFR with 1200 in the XPNDR but still pay attention for ATC in case of they have something of importance.

Marc_J._Zeitlin

I send my flight plans to my SkyView Classic from my Avidyne IFD440. Then when I hit the map info button, it shows an outdated destination, I have to manually enter the code for my destination. Guessing I’m doing something wrong, shouldn’t that update when a flight plan is sent? Everything else works as it should. Advice appreciated!
Look at the flight plan on the SV - highlight the destination, and then hit "INFO".