Is There A Description Of Update Features

Dynon101

I love flying!<br />
So other than the Release Notes short description, is there some other way to understand more about what the changes are???

As an example...I just updated to 15.4.7 and since I skipped 15.3.5 I read through those release notes and that update states "Added: New EGT/CHT styles to support certification"

Sound cool...so I downloaded the most recent latest installation manual revision and did a search for "EGT" (there is a lot of references to EGT in the manual) and I could not find any red letter description of what the new EGT style is in the text and why it is better/different than the others (it could be in there however I could not find it).

So other than the Release Notes short description is there some other way to understand what the changes are???

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
We probably ought to make this clearer, but some of the changes for certification aren't exposed in the UI/UX and aren't things that are intended to be generally available. They are only configurable via unpublished settings and aren't currently documented. The EGT/CHT is an odd one in that it's probably something that everyone would be interested in, and I'm not sure why we don't expose it more generally. We'll look into it.