Jeppesen install

jeanmi

HI,

i receive my SV1000 this a RMA 11233 this week end, it s impossible to reinstall the jeppesen software, when i put my usb key and i want to load the files, the SV 1000 say , no good files .

when i buy the SV1000, Medldenson load the jeppesen on the SV 1000 directly in the shop

please help me to install the jeppesen files .

jean-michel

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Jeppesen files can only be loaded on one SkyView once. So if your shop installed them for you on a different SkyView, they can't be installed on another SkyView.

What you need to do is call Jeppsen and tell them that you had to have your screen repaired. They will give you another license for free to load on that screen.

We're working on a process here at Dynon to move licenses between RMA screens in most cases, but we aren't quite there yet.

jeanmi

Hi , i buy a new upgarde jeppesen database via Mendelssohn.
When i load fikes via USB stick i have the error message : ' Image has no valid BD licence'

what should i do ?

jean michel

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
So typically you need to buy the update directly from Jeppesen, but I suppose if Mendelssohn purchased the update on your behalf and then sent you a USB stick, that could work.

The key thing here - the USB memory stick that you use to load the database needs to be the EXACT same USB memory stick that was used to download the data via the Jeppesen JSUM program. You can not copy the files from drive to drive, or from a computer to a drive.