June download

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Does the screen on your product ever turn yellow? Have you ever done an update before?

This could be a wiring problem where the transmit line is not making it from your PC to the EFIS or EMS. If we can only receive data from the product, we'll "find" it in the beginning, but when we try and talk to the unit it will not be found.

We've had hundreds of people use the software and we have tested it with Vista, so I don't think it's a bug or a Vista problem.

josok

Tnx fo the quick reply once more. It helps diagnosing the problem a lot.
No, no yellow, and yes, i have communicated before, did a backup and edited, uploaded checklists, but with another computer.
Tomorrow i will check the wires, although they are the same as before and eventually try the old laptop once more.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Krudly

I try to pickup 3.0.0, but its not on the software page? After finding the link
for 3.0.0 on the forum - it still does not find the software download? Its hiding
from me somewhere on the site?

Help me find it- Thanks Mark

hedley

;D
well after all my complaining I loaded the new software into my airplane and all I can say is WOW !!!!!! great job to you and the team on really cleaning up the human interface . I have showed this to 8 pilots at the airfield who are now keen to purcahce.

Once again , well done

Ken_Harrill

Thanks Dynon! I am very pleased with the new firmware. No problems. The new features are great, and the VSI is much appreciated.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Hedley - this is exactly the response we were hoping for with the new symbology. Thanks for showing our products off to your friends!

Roger

The new firmware is working great...will take a few flights to get use to but I think I'm going to like it. I really appreciate the "Rotax" setup for the 120. Only comment so far: Having the RPM on the 100 is great but is it possible to move it one or two spaces to the right and possibly a different color or a little brighter so it "sticks out" a little more?

Many thanks again for the great work.

Roger
www.ctflyer.com