Map Snapshot

n223rv

Updated tonight, not the greatest pictures, but you get the idea...
85576b8b.jpg

60b55ad5.jpg

ad4a3c33.jpg

a7775bda.jpg

timfwalsh01

Guys,

Thanks for the quick response - looks great!!

I also noticed in the software release that there is a fix to the GNS-430 location issue..makes me very happy.  I ws not able to get my proper location after checking and rechecking the system.  Hope this solves the problem.

Again - thanks  Tim

timfwalsh01

I just got back from the airport and loaded the new software.  All  can say is  - WOW!!  I am thrilled with it.  Will post pictures on the below website.

Now, back to work on the remaining releases!!  I am really looking forward to scheduled releases (autopilot/HSI). I am anxious to fly with these upgrades.

The future releases (Wx/Traffic/Plates/HITS) will truly be the best/safest way to learn/fly in an IFR environment.

Thanks for a great product!!  Now, really back to work!!  :)  Tim

DjAg5dosk2

I have release 2.0 installed, flew for the first time yesterday. Very impressive. I did NOT see the class B airspace borders(diagram) for KMEM. They show up in the Garmin 696, am I missing something in the setup?

Best
Howard Rhodes

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
I see the KMEM class B airspace here. What version of the aviation database are you running? Are you seeing ANY airspaces?

gimpster

Howard,

I just went out and checked my SkyView and the Memphis class-B looks good. It must be a setting issue or something. I don't remember doing anything special about the map setup. Congrats on the flight and for getting the BMA stuff out of your F1.

Bill
M01

DjAg5dosk2

Dynon
I installed the latest terrain/obstacle/Jepp database w/version 2.0. I am a BMA refugee and learned the hard way to have the latest software. Your stuff is working well on the first flight with only this anomaly noted. Obstacles DO show up. Good show.

Bill
What rolled my socks down was 23 squared, 67% power, 180 HP, 187 knots true, 1500', 87F OAT, reliable engine data(who knew #4 CHT was 30 F cooler?), NO tumbling ADI, dead nuts on heading, A/S darn close to calibrated.

I will shut up now, it works and works well.

Best
Howard

DjAg5dosk2

I am out of town till Saturday, I will use the latest Nav data on Sunday and reply back.

Best
Howard

DjAg5dosk2

The newest NAV database works, all KMEM class B is painted. I was one database revision out of date.

Best
Howard