Message anomaly

RVDan

I love flying!
I experienced an anomaly with the messages today for the first time. I would get a aural "message" callout and when I checked the message box, there was no message until several seconds later. One message that I recall this happening for was the change tank message.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
I can't say we've heard of that before. Do you have one or two displays? One thing it could be is if you had a message fire that went away (and self-cleared) and then another one popped in the next couple of seconds, which was what you were seeing when you looked down after hearing the alert that was for the first. One thing that could be helpful if this happens again is a diagnostics log. Note that this diagnostics data log must be taken WITHIN APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR of the event that you are trying to capture. If SkyView has been powered up for more than approximately one hours since the event you are trying to demonstrate, it will likely have been overwritten by more recent data. Instructions for how to grab it and get it to use are located here.