"Mounting screw"

echo_sierra

Hello,

I would like to know what i can do since the screw that fix the screen to the mounting tray (the one in the front bootom left corner) is "dead", is it possible to get a new one and how hard is it to replace it...

Regards

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
You can't replace it. It involves opening up the unit, which means it needs to be recalibrated. In other words, if you need it replaced, you'll need to send it to us. There won't be any charge for this.

If you don't want to do that, and you can get to the back of your panel, there's a boss on the opposite side of the unit that is designed to let you put a screw through the back of the tray into the unit to secure it.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
It usually takes us a week, due to the fact that we need to recalibrate the unit.

echo_sierra

"there's a boss on the opposite side of the unit that is designed to let you put a screw through the back of the tray into the unit to secure it. "

Well, i don t understand what you mean exactly... Do you mean we can fix the unit with a screw on the back side of the mounting tray?

Regards

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Yes, you can put a 6/32" screw in from the back to secure the unit.

Instructions are on page 3-10 of the latest EFIS-D100 manual and apply to all DXX units.