Network Configuration - SV-Com-Panel Problem

RobertR237

I love flying!
My network configuration has correctly identified the two Dynon Com Radios but one of them is showing an error "Skyview Network Connection Fault - Data 1 Pair (Pins 1 & 6)" which I can not correct.

I have pulled the serial cables which connect from Com-1-Panel to Com-2-Panel and a second which connected to the Skyview System. Checked all pins in both cables for continuity and all good. Switched connection sequence of cables. Even switched the cables to the remote com units. Both com radios transmit and receive but nothing changes the error. Have done the detect and configure after each change. Nothing else that I can try short of pulling the panel unit and returning. Anyone have a suggestion? No matter what I have tried, the problem remains with the one SV-Com-Panel unit. Is it defective or am I missing something?

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
You might try using the network test cable that's included with your SkyView display to swap out some of the cables individually to see if that yields anything different. But barring that showing anything, we're happy to take a look at the unit here.