New Guides for 4.0

keye

Is this on a Mac? I haven't tried downloading the manuals yet, but Macs/Adobe are having an issue with PDF files right now. There is an Adobe file that needs to be removed from your library to allow PDF's to function properly. Google "can't print PDF files Mac osx"(saving to your desktop is also affected) for detailed instructions on which file to remove to fix this.

mashura

I'm not having any luck. I just ordered an ADHRS, it would be nice to have the install guide on my desktop :p

keye

What you need to do is navigate to your System Library-Internet Plug-ins, if their is a plug-in called "AdobePDFViewerNAPI.plugin", move it to your trash, restart safari and try to save the PDF you want, if it still doesn't work, navigate to the same plug-in folder and see if there are any more plug-ins with PDF in the name, if there is move them to the trash and restart Safari. If still no luck, you can try trashing your safari.plist file also.

Dw1oakes

I have a Macbook and I downloaded them onto a fie marked Skyview. I had no trouble and use them frequently. I would be glad to help in any way I can. I used a PDF format.
Dave