Next software release?

DougR

When can we expect the next software version?  

Tailwinds,
Doug Rozendaal
F1-EVO

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We don't have an exact timeframe for the next release yet. Sometime this summer. It is already in very early, limited beta testing.

Is there a specific feature you are asking about?

Thomas_Schaad

I would love to see a feature, displaying traffic from the Zaon XRX. Real great would be, if the split screens could be used for. Thanks a lot and

Kind regards

Thomas ;)

DougR

My two biggies are the alt alerter doesn't work correctly any more (since HS-34) and  a  push on the value knob should toggle the Alt Bug and then set the bug/alt alterter in hundreds or 500s of feet. (either would be fine, but the way it works now the buttons are better)   

I think I have sent most of these previously, but I will update you on my list:

Fix the Alerter back to the way it was before the HS-34.

The buged alt needs to be displayed all the time when the Bug is toggled on, especially when the alterter is working so poorly.  

Pushing the value knob toggles the Alerter and selected alt and highlights the thousands and hundreds of feet.  

a second push on that button could highlight the tens of feet, but I don't care about that.  the button would time out on its own.  A momentary push when the alterter was toggled on, but not highlighted would kill the bug/alerter.

29.92 could be a 2 sec push on the value knob.

Another option would be to incorporate the Alt bug function in the Hdg bug knob.  That would work just as well and reduce the chance of screwing up the alt setting which I have done several times trying to set the Alt bug.  (another reason why I am still using buttons for the alt bug)

The Marker beacon display should appear on the main page when the HSI is not selected.  

If there is any way to put a volume control on the audio output, that would be really nice

Oh yeah and then the one I know is a dream, an expansion module that will send -429 outputs to the TT A/P.  ( Could you at least include Heading and alt bug info in the output data stream?   I am not going to replace my TT with one of yours for a host of reasons, my hope is a 3rd party vendor might build an interface......  )  

All in all I am VERY happy with the HS-34, but you can easily make it a whole lot better......

Tailwinds,
Doug Rozendaal
F-1 EVO  

Tailwinds,
Doug Rozendaal

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Doug,
Some of those things are in the next release for sure (Setting the alt and IAS bugs with the value knob), and some I'm not 100% sure about. I'll have to check on Monday.

aceflyingservice

After using the HSI, I realized there is no airplane depicted in the center of the screen.  This seems to be a feature on every HSI I could find.  How about the option of turning the airplane symbol on and off and having a selection of airplanes to chose from (like a canard  ;) )

Thanks for listening

Roger Johnson
LongEZ N34JR

bmarvel

We don't have an exact timeframe for the next release yet. Sometime this summer. It is already in very early, limited beta testing.

Is there a specific feature you are asking about?
Will it contain the software to unlock the two bearing pointers so that each can point to the selected source??

Bill Marvel

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
It should have that fix. If you're experiencing the problem, are pretty technically saavy with our products, and want to verify that it works before we release, please apply for our beta test program (details on how to do that are in a sticky thread on the forum)