No signal to prop

asedykh

I love flying!
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
5
Hi.
When I doin all your advice(http://dynonavionics.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1366959933), SkyView system work is right.
But my prop can't receive signal from EMS221, in mapping page i can't write this function for 27,28 pins. How I can do it?

And problem with OAT probe: where I can display this parametr? OAT probe is installing and connect to ADAHRS.
 
There's no mapping required. If you have an SV-EMS-221, you get a 12V pulse as specified in the manual at 1 pulse per revolution. You should be able to verify this with output with electrical test tools. It's also possible that not all prop controllers are capable of receiving this signal - we had limited time to test and verify compatibility with various units when we were developing the SV-EMS-221 to support the 912iS on a limited timeframe. I think you also emailed our technical support - we'll continue the support via that method because it allows more visibility with our engineering staff.
 
Back
Top