P-MAG Data now available for display with Dynon!

ShawnJ

Just got done testing the new P-MAG controller from the guys at Engine Bridge and I'm delighted to say if works flawlessly with the Dynon Skyview's. The new P-mag controller from Engine Bridge uses the data port on one or two P-MAG's and outputs 0-5v for ignition advance, temperature and Dwell for the coil packs. Along with the data output the controller is WiFi and with a phone or tablet you can easily modify all P-MAG parameters and also view all data points. Finally we can all get valuable P-MAG timing info easily displayed on our Skyview screens. I also found I needed to pull a bit of timing for hard takeoffs but could gain some speed and fuel efficiency at altitude with adding some timing. I tried to get some pictures but my Touch screens just didn't do it justice so I have also added some pictures from another Engine Bridge install on the awesome HDX screens. If anyone has any questions or wants some sensor definition files just let me know.

Shawn Jordan
RV-4

This is my 7" just showing Advance, Temp, Dwell 1, Dwell 2 all display correctly.

WIFI page on my phone showing all data matches 0-5v outputs

Left and Right P-MAG timing advance shown on HDX

mray55

Shawn,
Thanks for the info. I have the sample config files that you posted on Vansairforce.com. Can you describe how to install those config files on SkyView? It is not obvious to me, although I thought I was rather computer and code literate.