Pending or upcoming TFR depictions

RVDan

I love flying!
I wanted to provide an observation of a condition that can lead one into an active TFR. We recently had a situation where there was an active presidential TFR for the Bedminster area that was active through July 1. At the same time there was a future TFR for the same areas that is shown as pending or upcoming. Since the geographic area of the TFR’s was identical, the Pending TFR overlaid the active TFR making it difficult to recognize. In other words unless one looked very closely, the active TFR couldn’t be seen. :( I am trying to determine if there are some settings that would prioritize the active TFR’s over the pending TFR’s, meaning that the active TFR would always be clearly visible on top. This type of problem can happen frequently here in the mid Atlantic area.

RVDan

I love flying!
I am resurfacing this post because the first post never got a response from Dynon and the issue is important in certain cases. I did speak with a Dynon rep at Airventure, who said they would get back to me, but the show is a crazy time and I guess it got lost. Can Dynon please respond?