Pitch problem autopilot

jethound

After doing the latest update for the obstacle and nav database everything looked normal intil I tried to engage the autopilot. I did forget to reboot the displays after doing the download.
The pitch would not capture the VS or would altitude hold. It would not. allow the vnav function to work.
I dont know if you can unsinstall a database or reinstall it but for 10 years have never had a problem. Trim works normally. i do not have the autopilot panel.
Just 2 skyview classics

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
You can uninstall databases under the LOCAL DISPLAY SETUP > INSTALLED DATABASES menu, and then selecting the database and pressing the REMOVE button. But that doesn't smell quite right. Give our support team a call or email with as much detail as you can - contact info is in our signature.

jethound

You can uninstall databases under the LOCAL DISPLAY SETUP > INSTALLED DATABASES menu, and then selecting the database and pressing the REMOVE button. But that doesn't smell quite right. Give our support team a call or email with as much detail as you can - contact info is in our signature.
I will work on this tomorrow during our annual Feb rainy season. i will get back to you
Thanks
Jack