PocketFMS contact

rtairey

I have had the PFMS Dynon dataset subscription for a couple years. I recently renewed and somehow the subscription reverted back to a SV screen s/n that I no longer have (Dynon sent me a new one under warranty). Consequently the data won't load on my primary screen. I have been trying to get a hold of PFMS for over two weeks on its contact page but never get an answer... silence. Pretty crappy customer service. Come on, two weeks. I paid, I would like to be able to use it. Does anyone know of another way to contact them?

rtairey

Thanks, that email does not appear to be still valid. I wonder if Dynon can help. Is PFMS still in business? Do they support its customers?

pocketfms-rob

I love flying!
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you have such problems contacting us. I don't know what is going on, but I can assure you we are fully operational. It is holiday season over here, but both our email and forum staff is still well populated. May I ask to send your email to info@pocketfms.com, I oversee that mailbox personally. I will take care of your issue immediately then.

Kind regards,
Rob weijers

rtairey

PocketFMS support

Ok, not sure what happened on the PFMS email support, maybe it was even my fault. Rob didn't mention. But he did quickly fix me up, he even did it on the weekend. Thanks Rob. Guess my sense of urgency just goes to show how good the product is for us outside the USA (Canada). Can't do without it.