Rebate for DYNON customers

triple7driver

Forgive me if this has been covered already, I tried a search for this but all I could find was info concerning the rebate for BMA customers. Here's my question - I have a D-180 that has never been put in service (don't know if I still have the box or not) is there any kind of a rebate for this if I trade up for a 7 inch skyview unit ???
Thanks,
Randy

Ron_B

If your on any of the larger forums like Matronics , you'll probably do better selling it there. There is a large demand for good condition D-180 at a small discount. I would'n give it away.

CBarber

This is good advice. I sold my D-100 w/super brite screen for $1750.00. So, a bit more than the current half that Dynon is generously offering (as they have stated, try getting that with a Mac or PC for older product). However, it was enouhg that I cold feel better about upgrading to SkyView while still giving my purchaser, what I feel was a good deal.

If I wanted to mess with it, I am pretty confidant I could have gotten more, but it was worth the lack of hassel this transaction provided.

FWIW and HAPPY NEW YEAR.....maybe 2010 will be the year of my Velo's first flight....maybe not...thought it would be 09...08...07....geeesh :cool:

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston, GSOT