Roadmap update

PhantomPholly

Pay your money and takes your chances. In 3 years these will be moot issues. In the mean time people have navigated for 100 years with none of these conveniences.

RudiGreyling

Pay your money and takes your chances.  In 3 years these will be moot issues.  In the mean time people have navigated for 100 years with none of these conveniences.

Sorry I disagree with your opinion.

I need this information on the screen, because in my IFR airplane the screen will be my primary navigation method, with secondary backups. So I will not pay and take chances. It needs to be there for certain, before I as a non USA customer can commit.

DrewSwenson

The ARINC converter will use the same 8 wire positions for ARINC as the HS34. Other pins on that connector will be different. There will not be an analog resolver interface like the HS34.

Any chance I can get the future pinouts so that I can have them wired up now awaiting the august introduction (nav+/-, course dev r/l, g/s +/-, down deflect, up deflect)?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The ARINC-429 adapter for SkyView will have no analog interface at all, so there is no nav +/-, etc. It's ARINC-429 or nothing. The only other pins used on the connector will be for allowing the SkyView to act as an annunctator panel, but even that is likely to be unneeded with ARINC

DrewSwenson

Is there such thing as a converter that will take the analog inputs and convert them to serial? Or am I off to get a new serial nav/com?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We are not aware of a analog to serial converter, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.