Roll indicated while wings level (D-10A)

n6149t

My D-10A has been installed for about 2 months and horizon showed wings level correctly until last couple of flights.  Now keeps returning to showing about a 10 degree roll when wings level.  Any ideas?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Give us a call at 425-402-0433 and ask for technical support. I think we'll need to take a look at your unit.

truckfrk

Hello, I was looking for the answer to the same problem. Have you come up with a solution to this? My D10A is doing the same thing. It has been installed for about 3 years now, and just in the last month or so it shows a left bank when my plane is sitting dead level in the hangar.
Thanks,
Pat

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
If you're seeing a bank on the ground when the EFIS is truly level (remember deflated tires, etc. can cause an ACTUAL banked condition on the ground), we'll need to take a look at the unit at our offices. If that's your situation, give technical support a call at 425-402-0433.

jthocker

I had the same problem yesterday with my D180,  beautiful clear day, lined up on North/ South section line, wings level. Dynon showed 10 deg. bank to right and heading off about 40 degree's.
Flew the cardinal headings once around and it was back to normal.
Been flying for about six weeks now.

Jon