runway green extended centerline

namtao

I love flying!
Joined
Oct 27, 2016
Messages
21
Location
seattle
Many airports in the Skyview database show an extended centerline (green) when selected as a destination. Many smaller airfields do not have this feature. How does one ask to have this added to a small airfield??, is it something Dynon does upon request?. Specifically, I would like to see it on Gower field (6WA2).
Thanks in advance
Tom O.
 
Have you looked at this?
 
Tom the lines show up when there is runway information coded by AvPlan , Seattle or whoever provides your airfield database. You can see if your airfield has this coded by looking at the RWY info data on it.
 
Stevec is right - there isn't a way to manully add airports, and SkyView gets its airport and runway listings from the installed database. But, it looks like runways are in there. Could be a bug, or could be something non-obvious to me. I'll file a case with engineering.
 
Back
Top