RW 8021 Memory Stick

aguiraf

My HP mini 1035NR does not recognize the memory stick provided by Dynon in the Skyview package. Does anyone know where to obtain a driver for thi memory stick? It works fine on my desktop computer. :-[

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The USB stick is a standard USB mass storage device and should not need drivers on any Windows or Mac PC. I actually have a HP1035NR at home and it has no problem using the USB sticks. Have you tried all the of the USB ports on the netbook?

Of course, if it works on your desktop, you can just do the downloads to the stick from there since SkyView doesn't require a computer near it to do updates.

aguiraf

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have tried both USB ports,I'll see what else is going on. In regard to the desk top, no worries. I am just chasing this problem on the HP mini. I hate when something doesn't work and don't know why?. I will be going to OSHKOSH taking my laptop and will like for everything to work as designed. Thaks again for the reply. ;)

keye

I had problems with my Dynon-supplied memory stick also. I found that the plug end of the stick wasn't extended all the way, so it wasn't making full contact in my computer. I just pulled on the plug end a little and it extended slightly and snapped into place. I haven't had any further trouble with it. Just something else you could check.