Skyview RPM to Rotax 912 ULS wiring

Fgerr

Two simple questions about connecting SV to Rotax 912 ULS RPM trigger coil for display of RPM. 

First, the installation manual (Rev AB, pg 7-48) says to ground one of the two Rotax 912 trigger coil wires to ground and to "connect the other white wire to SV-EMS-220 Pin 32 (Standard RPM Left Input)."

Neither RPM wire on my 912 is white (blue/yellow and white/yellow), so was this just a typo or am I mistaken about the Rotax wires to use for this connection? 

Second, the manual has some information about a 60K resistor followed by the instruction, "Set Pulses / Revolution (PPR) to 1: SETUP MENU > HARDWARE CALIBRATION > EMS CALIBRATION > TACHOMETER CALIBRATION > PUL/REV (C37 P32/34)"

Is this the correct instruction regardless of the installation of the resistor or is this instruction only for the situation when the resistor is installed? 

Thanks for your assistance.

Raymo

I love aviation!
Second, the manual has some information about a 60K resistor followed by the instruction, "Set Pulses / Revolution (PPR) to 1: SETUP MENU > HARDWARE CALIBRATION > EMS CALIBRATION > TACHOMETER CALIBRATION > PUL/REV (C37 P32/34)"

Is this the correct instruction regardless of the installation of the resistor or is this instruction only for the situation when the resistor is installed? 

Can't comment on your wire colors but the PPR setting should be checked. The resistor is require if connecting to a magneto p-lead for RPM.

Also, revision AD is now available for download with AE on the way soon.