SkyView system on two engine plane

kulibin

I love flying!
Need advice on the possibility of using SkyView system on two engine plane.I have some experience in the installation and configuration of SkyView on single-engine airplanes.I understand that the system supports two modules EMS, but it is important - how to display information about the work of the two engines on the D1000 panels. Will the double arrows like on the EFIS & EMS Integra TL-6660. Or the engine information can only be displayed in the right pane of the engine and the second on the left panel ?
Sorry for my english.... :)

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
For dual-engine installations, you'll need two displays, as you say at the end of your question. Each EMS module - and all of that engine's information - is then shown on each display. There isn't a way to combine show them both on one screen.

hmanvel

Watch this video to see how I accomplished that on my Rutan Defiant. I really wanted both engines on a single screen. Love my Skyview, but had to go to the dark side for the engine monitoring!https://www.facebook.com/harry.manvel/videos/10153775931467466/

kulibin

I love flying!
Watch this video to see how I accomplished that on my Rutan Defiant.  I really wanted both engines on a single screen.  Love my Skyview, but had to go to the dark side for the engine monitoring!/
thanks for the reply, but the link to the video is not working. In general, it is planned to install two panels D1000.