Software Update Progress

keye

How about it Dynon? Have you got any progress you can report towards the next software update? The weathers warming up in the midwest, flying season is getting close!

I'm interested in the time frame also. Really looking forwrd to updating my two 10" Skyviews.

Thanks,
Larry

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We don't have a firm date just yet, but it's looking like mid-March at the moment.

Taigajoe

Hello Dynon, please keep relaxed! It is better to wait a little bit longer to get a fine working release with the most of our wished features than a fast release with bugs.
Now I get a lot of trouble from the folk - may be.

Taigajoe

preid

Dynon- Any chance of doing a teaser video with the new 3.0 features, while we wait?
Thank you!

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We're planning on making some new videos shortly, but I'm not sure we'll squeeze one in before release (which is tentatively the 14th, but always subject to change for a variety of reasons)

jc2da

Also, i saw mention of some kind of lighting dimmer support in Skyview. I would love to get more details on all the wiring details.

Jae

trevpond

Hi

Any idea when the notes for the new Nav Package will be availble - we could do with getting them before the release so that we can practise routing!

best regards

Trev :D

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Light dimmer is still a future possible feature at this point.

Trev - manuals will be out with the product, as always.

preid

We're planning on making some new videos shortly, but I'm not sure we'll squeeze one in before release (which is tentatively the 14th, but always subject to change for a variety of reasons)

Dynon;
And chance of a 3.1 or BETA video of the newest features? currently the videos end at 2.0. Specifically a video of the flight planning and anything else.
Thank you!

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
More videos are one of this author's top priorities. Sorry it's been so long between them. We also will be doing some training vids as well.

preid

Updated videos

Following up from the June request.. Any chance those videos will be released? maybe a 3.2 teaser? certainly not looking to take efforts away from developing the 3.2 but a short video to see what is coming would be great.
Thx

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We'll have some out soon, but they won't beat the release. The video person is the same person that updates the manuals and refreshes the site (and answers these questions).