Source 1 fail but only between 200 agl and roughly 3000 agl

legrand

Needing some ideas on where to start. If it never worked I’d understand it a lot better!

Rhino

What source are you referring to? There are several in the Skyview system. And what exactly is the failure?

legrand

Losing traffic, navigation and terrain. I won’t even pretend to be tech savvy, just not sure where to start.

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 73

Stevec

Looks like your GPS has failed. The GPS2020 will be connected to serial port number 5 probably so you could look at the port and see if data is travelling backwards and forwards. If not you will need to check the connection to see if anything is loose. If you are not familiar with how to check the ports you will need to look in the installation manual.

legrand

Looks like your GPS has failed. The GPS2020 will be connected to serial port number 5 probably so you could look at the port and see if data is travelling backwards and forwards. If not you will need to check the connection to see if anything is loose. If you are not familiar with how to check the ports you will need to look in the installation manual.
Thank you, I’ll start there!