SV-AP-Panel missing on network

brinzlee

I love flying!
Gradually starting up systems on a new build. A couple of snags encountered one of which is the SV-AP-PANEL isn't recognised on the SkyView network. The servos are and have updated. I have the now directly connected the AP PANEL with another lead into the SkyView and the red led is blinking slowly. Do you have to calibrate the servos before this comes online or do I have a fault with it..I have the trim motor working through it and that works fine.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Did you do a network configuration and it was not recognized in there? If that's true, try plugging just the AP panel into the screen using the test cable that comes with the system and doing a config to make sure nothing else is interfering.

You don't need to cal the AP first to see the AP panel in network config.

brinzlee

I love flying!
Yes I did the Network configuration....all the other units work including the adhars which went through the AP Panel. So I know the network is working. I did try using the Test cable direct to the D1000 but still it doesn't recognize it. I wondered if there was some key combination on the SV-AP panel that did a soft reset ?

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
There isn't, unfortunately. Do you see the panel at all in SkyView Network status page, with even a "needs update" or similar? Or is it not there entirely?

brinzlee

I love flying!
That's a shame. It was near a perfect install as well....There is nothing at all on the Skyview Network status page. I have tried a force update as well. The only other thing that happened during the install was the SV-COM-T8 wasn't showing online either. The SV-COM-PANEL just showed "no txeiver". I checked the wiring many times and crossed checked with a colleague, there were no screw ups there. The radio has now been sent off to the supplier for further checking. I just can't see how that has any relation to the SV-AP-PANEL not showing up on the network. As mentioned before it has power as the red LED is blinking quite slowly on the back, and I have now tried connecting it directly into the back of the Dynon D1000T and still it doesn't show up on the network.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Yeah, we'll probably need to take a look at the panel. Give our support team a call at 425-402-0433.

brinzlee

I love flying!
Returned our SV-AP panel to our local dealer in the UK....this was returned back to us as a new unit and we also received our T8 radio back from Trig and they are all now working perfectly now....So not sure what happened to them as the wiring has not changed. It was mentioned that there could have been a quality control issue with the pins on the network sockets....But all is good in the world now !!
Thanks once again for your help and assistance
Brinsley
:)