The Dynon Autopilot

leeschaumberg

Hello
Now that you'all are getting up to speed for the autopilot and OSH please tell you are going to post all the specs here before OSH!                                                                                                Bye :cool:

Brantel

I can only assume that they are holding back for the big show.

But like many many others, I won't be there. Trying to cram two weeks of aviation fun into one week just won't work so I had to pick TW endorsements and transition training over OSH.

So yes, please tell us that you will be providing all of us less fortunate souls all the info here as well????

leeschaumberg

Brantell
Unlike you I live about 150 ground miles from OSH. So if they do hold thier cards for the show I'll give em the once over. ;D

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We aren't holding anything back. Since Sun n' Fun, all info is public. We showed it there, working and everything, so there isn't much new to say at OSH. What more do you want to know? "Specs" on an AP is a pretty open question.

leeschaumberg

Thanks for the reply. This autopilot is the way to go unless you already put some elses in. Quetions will keep coming like what does it weigh?
Lee :)

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The RV 6,7,8,9 installation kits are going to be the first out of the gate at the end of the summer on "day 1". We'll release more information about other airframes as we get closer.