Trim Indicator

Roger_Peterson

Flying, Fishing and Float Flying
Have my trim hooked up to a VPX Sport. Using a Ray Allen pos 12 on the trim. Works great when setting it up on the computer on The VPX Configurator. I set the Skyview setup page under VPX setup to be VPX on the trim. No Red X.
So VPX is talking to it. However I do not show a position on the indicator.

Roger_Peterson

Flying, Fishing and Float Flying
Got it working. Had not done the calibration on the Skyview. Hard to find and not mentioned in the manual that I could find.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The latest manual (rev L) has the following blurb on 13-4:

AILERON TRIM POSITION / ELEVATOR TRIM POSITION / FLAP POSITION: Set to SkyView EMS if your trim and/or flaps position signal input is routed to your SV-EMS-220/221 module, or to VP-X if it is connected to your VP-X system instead. If set to VP-X, the engine page trim and/or flaps widgets will be sourced from the VP-X position information. Note that even when using the VP-X as your trim and/or flaps position source, you do still need to perform the SkyView-based calibration routine for the trim information to display properly in SkyView. These calibrations can be found under SETUP MENU > HARDWARE CALIBRATION > EMS CALIBRATION. You do not need to perform that VP-X Configurator-based calibration. However, set all of the points in the VP-X Configurator to “1”.